I'm on Shrooms! I'm on Shrooms!

NICE

Luckily psilocybe cubensis mushrooms are not neurotoxic!

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Very nice!

A very amazing collaboration from the Kitty Krew, and the time was definitely worth waiting for.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Incredible!

This is amazing! 8 to 9 days? Is that a joke? I cannot see the amount of quality placed into 8 to 9 days. This is very, very nice!

my favorite reviews my favorite reviews

Very Nice!

Haha, very very nice. The reviews that were left were really humorous.

Obama. Obama.

Horrible.

I enjoy Obama, however, this movie was awful. The images were horribly cropped, and the movie consisted of only tweens. Try to do better the next time you release a movie.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Very, very nice!

I remember originally watching the teaser. I just hope that we will not wait another 4 years until episode two :P.

However, everything flowed nicely, the animation, everything felt perfect.

Collection O' Gore Collection O' Gore

Nice!

I found this very enjoyable, the animation is very smooth, and I think that the music was an excellent selection for this type of Flash.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

This was brilliant.

I can not draw too well, but I can animate decently. Programming is my major thing. I just prefer the literal work of programming. I prefer PHP over AS, but AS is still fun. Anyway, this is much better then I could dream to craft.

10/10
5/5

Kitty Secksings Collab 2 Kitty Secksings Collab 2

Enteresting

I thought it was rather interesting, you get my 10.

Piconian Slaughter Piconian Slaughter

Nice!

The script the voice actor read was a little strange, (but the voice actors voice was awesome,) but other then that, great job!